Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using www.eaglelimousine.com.au (“The Site”) operated by Eagle Limousine Chauffeured Car (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the www.eaglelimousine.com.au website.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Capitalised terms are defined in this Agreement.
Pricing rate and Add-ons’ Policies
- – Extra charge fees incur if the waiting period of time above 15 minutes
- – Airport pick up 30 minutes after landing for domestic flights would be charged fully if no show
- – Parking fees for international flights pick up would be added accordingly, and charged if no show
- – Cancellation 24 hours prior the booking time would be charged fully
- – Weddings booking to be paid one week prior (not refundable)
- – Prime days including grand final and during spring carnival attract at least minimum 50% surcharge and to be paid one week prior (not refundable)
The Site and its original content, features and functionality are owned by Eagle Limousine Chauffeured Car and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you.
All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Eagle Limousine Chauffeured Car.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
Changes to this Agreement
This Agreement (and any further rules, polices, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us.